Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex bce change payment due date

tag
jaeproc
Contributor

Amex bce change payment due date

Hey I was wondering has anyone changed their payment due date on their amex bce,or any amex revolver card?  Thanks for your time!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex bce change payment due date

@jaeproc wrote:

Hey I was wondering has anyone changed their payment due date on their amex bce,or any amex revolver card?  Thanks for your time!

best way to find out is to do an online chat with AMEX

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 8
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Yup, changed it when I first got the card, and then changed it again last night. Smiley Happy

Reps are super nice about it. 

Message 3 of 8
jaeproc
Contributor

Thanks wade.  And I was planning to chat with amex just wanted to check the forums to see how many people have had success. Haven't found any post about changing due dates on an amex revolver. I am not planning to do this, just wanted to know if it's even possible, just in case in the future I need too ask them.

Message 4 of 8
jaeproc
Contributor

Thank you lonely!  Quick question did they skip a statement report to credit bureaus? I know discover is known for doing that.

Message 5 of 8
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

My card hasn't started reporting yet  -__-

Message 6 of 8
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I have. it's not an issue at all. 

Message 7 of 8
jaeproc
Contributor

Thanks pat. Have u had the bce for a long time? I've only had it four 4 months.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.