Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex cards

tag
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

Amex cards

whats the chances of getting approved these days   whats the easiest card because i tried for green business and was denied.  i do know amex are heavy experian pullers but when frozen they do pull tu or equifax 

is the delta  still easy to get  ?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex cards

I'm thinking you need to be pushing 700 these days with amex and no baddies
Message 2 of 9
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

im pushing 720 on equifax but got denied for their green business card  is that a hard card to get
Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

should be one of the easier cards to get. don't know then
Message 4 of 9
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

should i call and recon?
Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

never hurts to try, but they will just submit the app to be reviewed and send you letter or card, you still don't get to talk to someone and figure out what they aren't liking on application. but at least if you were instantly denied before, this time a human will review it.
Message 6 of 9
CHARGE_IT
Regular Contributor

Get a charge card, but not business. They are harder than personal.

CI

@princeromeo wrote:

whats the chances of getting approved these days   whats the easiest card because i tried for green business and was denied.  i do know amex are heavy experian pullers but when frozen they do pull tu or equifax 

is the delta  still easy to get  ?

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta and Green are still the easiest. When I had EX frozen they called me and asked me which bureau I wanted them to pull from. I told them EQ, they pulled it while I waited and approved me for my 6th Amex card.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@princeromeo wrote:

whats the easiest card

Centurion Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.