Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex exclusive referral offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex exclusive referral offer

Received email today from Amex stating you been selected for an exclusive referral offer.
Refer your Platinum Card and for a limited time, one friend can get up to $250 back for any purchase on ticketmaster‌.‌com. Only your referral can unlock this special offer, so don’t let your friend miss out.
On top of a Ticketmaster credit, your friend can also earn 60,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 in purchases on their new Card in their first three months of Card Membership. Has anyone ever seen an offer like this before ? Pretty interesting Offer , From the sounds of the language thought the link is only good for 1 approval ?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex exclusive referral offer

From my understanding of the article on Doctor of Credit I think it may be able to be used more than once but it has to be an email referral simply having the link doesn't work and it will work on numerous cards not just the Platinum.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/american-express-gold-40000-points-250-ticketmaster-credit-available-...

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems very narrowly targetted. If you sent me a normal referral I'd think "Who do I know who qualifies and would be interested in an Amex?" while this would make me think "Who do I know who attends ticketmaster events?"

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir

Thanks for link and clarification.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.