Did you mean: 

Amex next day air

tag
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex next day air

@smc733 wrote:

Hi everyone,

My Dad shipped my Amex ZYNC up here to Boston on Monday, scheduled to be delivered today.  The bonehead mail person screwed up the delivery and it is going back.  I called Amex at 5:05 to have it overnighted, and they said it would be here tomorrow before noon.  IS THAT FOR REAL?  Anyone have experience with this?

smc733

I recently received a card from them overnight. Yes, it shows up in a plain envelope but that is inside an overnight air mailer from UPS. I'm fairly certain that the UPS guy was going to leave it on the porch, but I was home to receive it.

Message 11 of 14
smc733
Valued Contributor

What if I leave a note on the door. "UPS, please leave all packages for smc733 here."?
BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 12 of 14
MrShush
Valued Contributor

That's up to the driver, I guess. If the neighborhood is good and location secure, they should. Everything gets left on my porch; computer parts, stereo gear, medications, you name it.
Message 13 of 14
JRomulus
Regular Contributor

My last Amex card was UPS'd overnight and was just sitting outside next to my door, they did not request a signature.

The card has to be activated, so there is a fair amount of security involved with that.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.