Did you mean: 

Amex offer and the trash can !

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Amex offer and the trash can !

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Or should I just file for a divorce at this point ?

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

For PRG offer , don't think divorce should be on the table, now if it were the 100k Amex plat offer thats another story.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 11 of 15
LunaBuna
Regular Contributor

I am not trying to be redundant with my comments as it relates to the opposite sex, but lets be realistic.   Is she HOT?  if so she gets a pass.  If not, then punt.  LOL

Message 12 of 15
redpat
Senior Contributor

Yep, marriage is a love and hate relationship.  It's your turn to piss her off........

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 13 of 15
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@redpat wrote:

Yep, marriage is a love and hate relationship.  It's your turn to piss her off........

Hahahahaha

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I had an offer for 50000 MR points on the PRG.
My wife accidentally threw it out with the trash when cleaning up.
Is there any way that I can still get the offer ?
Or should I just file for a divorce at this point ?

I has the same offer through email and through mail as well. I just looked through the prequal tool in my account and it showed up with the 50k bonus which I apped and got it. I think once you are eligible for a certain offer, it refelcts in your account, atleast with Amex. Also there was a similar offer for the delta card with higher bonus than the regular one which also reflected using the prequal tool in my account. So all is not lost. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.