Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex offer- gift cards fees waived through 3/31/21

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex offer- gift cards fees waived through 3/31/21

@FinStar wrote:

@GApeachy I'll PM you so you can try them out 🤪. Great for any occasion + how can you say no to "no fees!"

Good stuff Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 11 of 16
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@GApeachy I'll PM you so you can try them out 🤪. Great for any occasion + how can you say no to "no fees!"

Good stuff Smiley LOL

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I set myself up for this. 🥴

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 16
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

It's fairly common for there to be an offer of no purchase fee, or no shipping fee, from time to time.   And often retailers, like Staples or CVS will have similar offers on Amex (or V/MC) cards.

In my MS days, the $3000 Amex cards were great!

I have a biz acct. with Staples, StapleMore, is that where I'd find the offer?    TY!

Message 13 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

It's fairly common for there to be an offer of no purchase fee, or no shipping fee, from time to time.   And often retailers, like Staples or CVS will have similar offers on Amex (or V/MC) cards.

In my MS days, the $3000 Amex cards were great!

I have a biz acct. with Staples, StapleMore, is that where I'd find the offer?    TY!

They just happen from time to time, e.g. from DoC:

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/staples-no-activation-fee-on-200-visa-gift-card-purchase-1-17-1-23-li...  ($200 from 1/17-1/23)

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/staples-com-100-mastercard-giftcard-with-no-fees-limit-2/   ($100 from Jan 25th!)

Message 14 of 16
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Ty! @longtimelurker 

Message 15 of 16
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Wow thank you, I buy gift cards that's waived fees. Even tho, I could buy $40 worth of amazon, I rather buy cash with credit lol. Support amex too while at it, win win!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.