Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex prequal

tag
Svthhvn
Contributor

Amex prequal

I use Amex's My Credit Guide and today my FIRST ever prequalified offer showed up!! Woot woot 😁. I'm not gonna app for it. It's a Delta sky miles gold w/99$ AF. But seeing the offer is validation for me !!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex prequal

@Svthhvn 

I agree it is a great feeling to finally see the offer!! Congrats!!

I finally got the offer for a Hilton and Delta card a few weeks ago after checking for months (and months, and months lol)!! Like you, I didn't go for it but it sure felt like I was making progress on my build!! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grats on your Amex offers.

Message 3 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your prequal offer!
Message 4 of 9
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

I’m clueless. What is the Amex My Credit Guide? Congrats on the pre-approval.

Starting Fico Scores:November 2019

Current Fico Scores: January 6, 2021
Goal Scores: 700 across all three
Message 5 of 9
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@BmoreBull wrote:
I’m clueless. What is the Amex My Credit Guide? Congrats on the pre-approval.

It's a credit monitoring tool similar to what discover and chase offer.

Message 6 of 9
RSX
Valued Contributor

My Credit Guide is where they show your Credit Score

one of the tabs says Offers. that is where they list all their available cards and any pre quals

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up for AMEX My Credit Guide as well. It seems they use TransUnion Vantage 3.0, which is what CK uses. 

Message 8 of 9
Svthhvn
Contributor

I only use My Credit Guide for the prequal. I figured it would be easier than stalking their prequal page everytime. Plus I like the way they lay out the report. Stats if anyone is wondering ex 664 tu 660 eq 664 40%uti 1 collection medical 2014. A few lates over 4 years old. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.