Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex spend Bonus Question

tag
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex spend Bonus Question

I met my spend on my Plat, PRG, and BCE and had the points/bonus posted to my account within 48 hours.

Message 11 of 14
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

MR points on Platinum were there the day after my spend posted as a real charge and not pending. My 35k SPG points were in my account about 3 days after I paid my taxes using the card. Any time I take advantage of a AmEx Offer, the points or dollars usually post the day after the charge is finalized.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Compared to some of your results, my signup bonuses must be on the slow boat from China! I met my PRG and BCE min spends within one month. PRG shows under Pending Points. I don't have a way to see about pending cash back on the BCE account. My statements both close on the 18th so hopefully I'll be able to update that I see my points later this week! 

The 50,000 MR posted on May 19th (day after my statement cut) on my PRG account. My BCE $250 has not posted yet. I confirmed via chat that I met my spend and it's just a matter of waiting 6-8 weeks from when I met it (4/21)

Message 13 of 14
Subexistence
Established Contributor

mine was instant

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.