cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex survey request by email (directed towards Unicorn/Zync holders still active)

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Amex survey request by email (directed towards Unicorn/Zync holders still active)

In the past week, how many active zyncsters have gotten the survey email, per a sign on date of Feb 20th?

I think they're up to something....seeking input for another creative venture???

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex survey request by email (directed towards Unicorn/Zync holders still active)

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

In the past week, how many active zyncsters have gotten the survey email, per a sign on date of Feb 20th?

I think they're up to something....seeking input for another creative venture???

Nothing here from AMEX regarding my beloved Unicorn...either by direct email, log on secure message at my AMEX account page, or snail mail. 

Message 2 of 7
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex survey request by email (directed towards Unicorn/Zync holders still active)

Awww... I feel special now. Just me..Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 7
Alcibiades
Contributor

I got the survey and responded. It asked what other credit product I used the most and asked me to compare the features of the two. Generally I think they are trying to understand the Zync customer a bit more.

Message 4 of 7
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

...(I'm laughing even before I started typing)...

Uh, yeah...I like use my CapOne card more. They have the greatest customer service, and very decent credit lines. Maybe Amex should pay some attention to them...

...my eyes are bleeding now.

Message 5 of 7
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

The ones that didn't burn them are their object of curiosity. I'm not the "norm," since I"m in my forties, and have a card designed for an early buck of twenty something...

Message 6 of 7
thom02099
Valued Contributor

...(I'm laughing even before I started typing)...

Uh, yeah...I like use my CapOne card more. They have the greatest customer service, and very decent credit lines. Maybe Amex should pay some attention to them...

...my eyes are bleeding now.

Paging Mr Geppetto...Mr Pinnochio Geppetto...please come to the white courtesy telephone...! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.