Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex surveys after any apps?

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Amex surveys after any apps?

Is it just me, or when you do a member app, do you also get an email from their "survey" team, asking personal questions that seem more towards your education/finances, than the actual card you're applying for?

Almost seems like the manual review team is mining for data/info, as to plug any gaps into your file, helping decide how far you'll go up the food chain in their lineup of cards..

(big big big conspiracy theory here)..Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex surveys after any apps?

Lol you are over thinking it
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 2 of 6
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I got a survey recently about a customer service call I made.... I think they are just survey happy
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I always do the surveys for them with glowing reviews! Even for my personal savings account w Amex!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 6
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I just think it's funny, in regards to some of their questions on the latest. The one that sticks out the most is "are you planning on closing the zync?" The next was the predicted usage increase/decrease of their cards, as compared to the other bank cc's in my wallet.
Message 5 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I think I got questions about what cards I may want in the future too...
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.