Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex upgrade from ED to EDP APPROVED

tag
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Amex upgrade from ED to EDP APPROVED

I recieved a targeted email to upgrade my Amex EveryDay card to the EveryDay Preferred and recieve 40,000 MR points if i spend $2k within 3 months. I held on to the offer for about a month, as i'm finishing up my United Explorer 70k after $6k spend SUB. (Offer expires 4/30/2021) So, tonight i decided to go for it as hitting $2k on the EDP is easily attainable now. Instant approval for the EDP upgrade and 40k MR points offer. 

This SUB will put me at just shy of a quarter million MR points, and i'll downgrade it back to ED after a year since i have the Gold which already gets 4x on grocery and BBP that gets 2x on everything. Which basically makes the EDP a useless card for me, outside of the upgrade SUB.

|  
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex upgrade from ED to EDP APPROVED

Congratulations on your product upgrade!

Message 2 of 6
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Nicely played!!! Congrats on those nice SUBs and upgrade!!

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyFault wrote:

I recieved a targeted email to upgrade my Amex EveryDay card to the EveryDay Preferred and recieve 40,000 MR points if i spend $2k within 3 months. I held on to the offer for about a month, as i'm finishing up my United Explorer 70k after $6k spend SUB. (Offer expires 4/30/2021) So, tonight i decided to go for it as hitting $2k on the EDP is easily attainable now. Instant approval for the EDP upgrade and 40k MR points offer. 

This SUB will put me at just shy of a quarter million MR points, and i'll downgrade it back to ED after a year since i have the Gold which already gets 4x on grocery and BBP that gets 2x on everything. Which basically makes the EDP a useless card for me, outside of the upgrade SUB.

Congratulations.🥳🥳🥳 Sounds like you're planning to enjoy the SUB. 

Message 4 of 6
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Amex EDP upgrade with SUB!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your upgradel! ...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.