Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex website question(s)

tag
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Amex website question(s)

I was approved for the Cash Magnet on June 1st,  So today would be 61 days but checking the website where the CLI button should be it isn't there?  So my question is does it only show up when my account is qualified?

On another note the card I really want is the Gold card but it doesn't show up under cards... I see every other one including the platinum card but no gold card ? Any thoughts on that?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex website question(s)

I've never not had the CLI button show up even if my account was a day old. I wouldn't get approved but the button was there nonetheless.

As for the Gold card not showing up. That's a quirk that I've had with Amex a few times. What I do when that happens, if you really want the gold card is to apply without logging in. As soon as you put in your personal information then it'll trigger that you already have an account and you can proceed.
Message 2 of 7
Rogue46
Established Contributor

@Loquat 

The CLI button should be under Card management right?

EC98ADE9-F7AC-4F26-9489-679362CCAD81.png

Message 3 of 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Rogue46 You should find it under payment and credit options.  

amex cli.jpg

Message 4 of 7
Rogue46
Established Contributor

@Loquat 

Thanks I must have missed that... Unfortunately it's giving me an error when I click on it but thank you for your help!

Message 5 of 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Rogue46

No worries. If you keep getting an error then try a different browser or try going private/incognito. Sometimes it helps with Amex's site.
Message 6 of 7
Rogue46
Established Contributor

I managed to get through and put in the 3x increase but got the 7-10 message... I will update in the appropriate forum section when I hear back

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.