Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex zync approval score thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex zync approval score thread

I thought this might be helpful for members who are looking to app for this card. I know I have been enjoying it so far, it's very good looking and a good starter to build relationship with Amex. I'll put down my exp (fako or fico)score, anything that I think helped me with the approval for the card. Btw, I put my fiancée as AU on the card and they did backdate me back to 2005 when I got the clear! Hope this helps! Amex zync NPSL Exp: 620 (fako via experian.com) Other factors: previous relationship with Amex via the clear card (10k CL at one point before they decreased it to 500 and eventually closed acct due to me CO all my ccs) Least inquiries out of all my reports (0 in last 6 mos)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex zync approval score thread

Once again my iPad is messing things up and not let me space my paragraphs, I apologize!
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I thought this might be helpful for members who are looking to app for this card. I know I have been enjoying it so far, it's very good looking and a good starter to build relationship with Amex. I'll put down my exp (fako or fico)score, anything that I think helped me with the approval for the card. Btw, I put my fiancée as AU on the card and they did backdate me back to 2005 when I got the clear! Hope this helps! Amex zync NPSL Exp: 620 (fako via experian.com) Other factors: previous relationship with Amex via the clear card (10k CL at one point before they decreased it to 500 and eventually closed acct due to me CO all my ccs) Least inquiries out of all my reports (0 in last 6 mos)

I made a thread about this already, gotta bump it

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/The-AMEX-Zync-Approval-Thread/td-p/1325785

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops my bad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.