Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex zync

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex zync

I don't know much about this card..what report do they like to pull, what are their approval criteria? Is it good for someone who doesnt use credit cards but for recurring charges? I'mfinally cc debt free and dont charge anything unless I have the cash to back it up..

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex zync

Amex likes to pull ex for their charge cards. The underwriting isn't really that tough, there are people on here that have been approved with low to mid 600 ficos as well as some derogs reporting. 

It's a charge card so you have to PIF each month, which would probably work well for you given what you said in your op.

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 2 of 5
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Back when I got mine they pulled EX, but they will also pull from the other bureaus sometimes, found that out the first time I was denied my Delta Plat Amex...It's a decent charge card, it's a part of their members rewards express, I don't use it as much now,  I user my Amex Plat. way more since I travel fairly often. I added my daughter as an AU, and set a CL on it so she would have a CC for emergencies..I would say if you're looking for just a charge card, definitely pull the trigger on it..Low AF, you can add packs to it which is pretty cool..

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 3 of 5
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

what are packs?

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 4 of 5
bradpitt
Valued Member
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.