can't wait for 61 day mark to ask for 3x the limit Smiley Happy

cant wait for 6 months to ask for an amex  Smiley Very Happy

then maybe i can ask for 3x the limit LOLOLOL!!!!!!11

I read also recently that some people have gotten more than $25k CL

Message 11 of 15
AllPro
Contributor

Re: Amex ?

Thanks ! I have a fraud alert on my account so i cant use the pre aproval. I was thinking of getting the Zync charge card but im going to wait now( also not a current card holder). I dont want to loose the barclay card i just got.. Ill try for amex in 6 months !

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 15
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@AllPro wrote:

Thanks ! I have a fraud alert on my account so i cant use the pre aproval. I was thinking of getting the Zync charge card but im going to wait now( also not a current card holder). I dont want to loose the barclay card i just got.. Ill try for amex in 6 months !

Smart Move!!!  I waited the 6 months before applying for my Amex Charge also.  Was the best thing I ever did.  My scores went up up up and my INQs aged.  Looking at my credit file, Barclays SP me every month on TU and EX.  Good luck with your app in June/July!  Smiley Happy

Edited for punctuation/ Grammar Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 13 of 15
AllPro
Contributor

Yeah Im guessing my Ex Fico is 730 or higher I have no INQs, and report is flawless. I hope to be in the 800s in 6 months !

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllPro wrote:

Great thinking. Waiting for six months will definitely help your approval. Pls keep me posted. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.