Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Amex dream

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

An Amex dream

So...I know I've said I don't want am Amex...but I was browsing their site and some of the no AF cards kinda appeal to me. I'm thinking the blue one,  maybe. Stinks they axed zync, since I tend to PIF nowadays anyhow.  I know I'm probably a long way off, especially if they pull EQ,  and my AAoA is 3yrs right now, but my discover and chase haven't reported yet, so we will see. Am I crazy to think about it one some of my inquiries fall off? Three will fall off in feb..

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: An Amex dream

@Anonymous wrote:

So...I know I've said I don't want am Amex...but I was browsing their site and some of the no AF cards kinda appeal to me. I'm thinking the blue one,  maybe. Stinks they axed zync, since I tend to PIF nowadays anyhow.  I know I'm probably a long way off, especially if they pull EQ,  and my AAoA is 3yrs right now, but my discover and chase haven't reported yet, so we will see. Am I crazy to think about it one some of my inquiries fall off? Three will fall off in feb..

They are typically EX pullers and not overly INQ sensi, if haven't already broke into the double digits, I'd say, in general. EX score looks a bit low for Blue but if other items being considered from profile are strong, it could balance things out.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.