cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Inconvenient thread: Whats the BEST looking Credit Card??!!

tag
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Re: An Inconvenient thread: Whats the BEST looking Credit Card??!!

Timothy wrote:
I wish this was "Whats the BEST looking Credit Card you HAVE"

IF this was the case- it would be my WAMU Platinum Visa-
It's black but translucent.

Some nice examples of cool cards- I feel like I'm on CB.

I went to Wamu but all they have was one mastercard which looks like silverish plat lol

Post a pic if you find any, thanks for sharing!
Message 61 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like my WaM the best, looks kinda like the Clear except that its Hunter green.  Those transparent cards are cool love to see the cashiers put it in the reader backward when you can self-swipe. Cause there is a black stripe on front and the magnetice reader strip is grey.
Message 62 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I'm gonna have to scan it for ya.

@SonorityGenius wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I wish this was "Whats the BEST looking Credit Card you HAVE"

IF this was the case- it would be my WAMU Platinum Visa-
It's black but translucent.

Some nice examples of cool cards- I feel like I'm on CB.

I went to Wamu but all they have was one mastercard which looks like silverish plat lol
Post a pic if you find any, thanks for sharing!

Message 63 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sylviatob wrote:
I think my prettiest card is the Juniper Platinum Visa. It's clear, and green transparent with a tree in the middle of it. A see through cc. How novel. Smiley Happy
It's the only see thru thing I own, other than hose, and they don't count. lol

I get the most comments from a Cap1 Platinum M.C. Silver with the flag of Ireland on it.

I think the most elegant one is the V.S. Angel's card. It's very understated. Total Silver with tiny "victoria's secret" at the top, and in the center VERY LARGE Victoria's Secret in hand writing(cursive).

I was going to say the Junny Platinum Visa too!  So cool looking...
Message 64 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I forgot about my WAMU (since I do not carry it). It's like a metallic yellow that is covered in an iridescent film. It is simple yet elegant. I like it!
Message 65 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Jaybee

You reminded me I am still waiting for Wamu result.

I should call them now Smiley Happy
Message 66 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't bother - if they approve you it will be an over site. They HATE lots of INQ's.

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh Jaybee
You reminded me I am still waiting for Wamu result.
I should call them now Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my ashabbir you scare me--really! I think your are going to be found somewhere under a pile of CC app's a bit overwhelmed. I said I was going to app for that Hello Kitty card but I think YOU just changed that for me. Thank you for your help!  
Message 68 of 484
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

jaybee wrote:
Oh my ashabbir you scare me--really! I think your are going to be found somewhere under a pile of CC app's a bit overwhelmed. I said I was going to app for that Hello Kitty card but I think YOU just changed that for me. Thank you for your help!  

lmaoo Jaybee!! I think he helped me tons too - I wanted to appy for that card soooo badly when I saw it.. but I saw ashabbir's name and I stopped in my submit button hunt!!

I liked how Juni's visa looks too, very elegant! - I am still eager to see a black Wamu card!! Havent had luck in Google =(

lmao @ cashiers trying to swipe backwards. I had the same thing happen to me while at Sears, I gave my Amex Bluecash and she swiped it the other way ... even though the blue color is so solid on one side.. it was hillarious and she had the nerve to tell me "declined got another?"
The lady in the back of me said "swipe it right dumbass" lmaooo I just stood there, she did it again, I smiled, ran out the door.. lol

Ashabbir probably would take HOURS to swipe the "right" card lmao
Message 69 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Sonority the lady that was behind you was having a bad day. GEEESSHH!!
Message 70 of 484
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.