cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Inconvenient thread: Whats the BEST looking Credit Card??!!

tag
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Re: An Inconvenient thread: Whats the BEST looking Credit Card??!!

jaybee wrote:
Wow Sonority the lady that was behind you was having a bad day. GEEESSHH!!

Hahaha, I think it was the unfriendly cashier that blew her off.. I should have gotten extremely angry too at the cashiers statement of 'declined got another" like - excuse me!?!!?! lol

but the look on cashier's face at the lady's comment was PRICELESS lmao
Message 71 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol sonority
Message 72 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I woud have loved to see the look on that face. I think I would have even turned around to see the lady behind me face.Smiley Very Happy DRAMA!!
Message 73 of 484
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Timothy wrote:
I wish this was "Whats the BEST looking Credit Card you HAVE"

IF this was the case- it would be my WAMU Platinum Visa-
It's black but translucent.

Some nice examples of cool cards- I feel like I'm on CB.

DH has the same.  They call it 'Titanium' and it is one sleek looking card.  He got another pre-app offer from them for the same card (crossed in mail I suppose) but they aren't offering the metallics and gem color choices.  I looked all over, can't find a pic of this card.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 74 of 484
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does not look so black with the bright light and the mucho use it gets.
Message 75 of 484
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

o wow Thanks Tim!

I bet it looks gorgeous in real life - translucent black!

I just realized.. the CashReturns card from Citi isnt all ugly in real life, I kinda like it =D (yes just got it!! )Lol
Message 76 of 484
dizzier
Established Contributor

umm timothy... the wamu card is midnight blue. i have one too. lol definitely not black.

it would be much cooler if it were black

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 77 of 484
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

dizzier wrote:
umm timothy... the wamu card is midnight blue. i have one too. lol definitely not black.

These go up to 11.  Smiley Happy

It really is black, technically... sorta like a brushed metallic sheen to it.  It's from the Plat Visa offerings with the Titanium (this one), Copper, Sapphire, Garnet and Emerald choices. 

Not to be confused with the Plat Visa offering with Seal Platinum, Field, Clouds, Ski, and Beach designs.

Ok I am spending way too much time on this thread lol.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 78 of 484
dizzier
Established Contributor

@SmartCookie wrote:

@dizzier wrote:

These go up to 11. Smiley Happy
It really is black, technically... sorta like a brushed metallic sheen to it. It's from the Plat Visa offerings with the Titanium (this one), Copper, Sapphire, Garnet and Emerald choices.
Not to be confused with the Plat Visa offering with Seal Platinum, Field, Clouds, Ski, and Beach designs.

still looks midnight blue to me. even if you look at the scan you can see the blue.

eta: go up to 11 what?

Message Edited by dizzier on 11-05-2007 09:59 AM

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 79 of 484
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

SmartCookie wrote:

dizzier wrote:

These go up to 11.  Smiley Happy

It really is black, technically... sorta like a brushed metallic sheen to it.  It's from the Plat Visa offerings with the Titanium (this one), Copper, Sapphire, Garnet and Emerald choices. 

omgg SmartCookie! you just confused a Blonde girl x 10000

And I may need to go for therapy now..

LMAO
Message 80 of 484
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.