Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And the winner is?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the winner is?

I'm curious what you guys think is the best rewards card,personal and business?I almost always pay in full each mo.and probably charge $100,000/yr.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Re: And the winner is?

I personal Like the Plum card for business because it gives you a 2% cash back and payment can defered until next billing statement
For Personal I like the Citi Drivers Edge.

IMHO
Message 2 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

lightnin67 wrote:
I'm curious what you guys think is the best rewards card,personal and business?I almost always pay in full each mo.and probably charge $100,000/yr.

For me:

Best rewards: Amex Gold and Amex Blue
Personal: Amex Gold and FIA Fidelity Plat Visa (pts. are coverted into $$ for my daughter's 529 plan)
Business: Amex Plat (this might become a reality for me in the very near future)
Message 3 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Hi fused. I am thinking about applying for Gold. There are 2. Which do you think is better? I noticed on one the AF is higher.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I have the Rewards Plus Gold. Currently the Rewards Plus is offering 2 points for ever dollar spent with Amex partnered companies. If you are a frequent traveler, this is clearly the better card. You can compare the two here:

Rewards Plus:

Preferred rewards:

Also, if you decide to app, see if they will waive the AF for the year.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.