Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And yet another CLI from Macys

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

And yet another CLI from Macys

$700 again to bring it to $3200 and matched the $700 received back in late June. I have a ways to go to catch up to some of you'all though. It was just 2 years ago that I was praying for any $700 CL CC. I never thought I would be getting $700 CLIs.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jdsays
Contributor

Re: And yet another CLI from Macys

WOW!!  Congrats!!  Ive heard a lot of good things about Macy's.  Im very tempted to apply, but for today I wont Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ: 590 TU: 599
Current Score: EQ: 642 TU: 683
Goal Score: 720 by 12/31/10

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

@llecs wrote:
$700 again to bring it to $3200 and matched the $700 received back in late June. I have a ways to go to catch up to some of you'all though. It was just 2 years ago that I was praying for any $700 CL CC. I never thought I would be getting $700 CLIs.

Congrats!  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:
It was just 2 years ago  that I was praying for any $700 CL CC. I never thought I would be getting $700 CLIs.

Congrats Ilecs!  Party smiley emoticon

It was just 1 year ago that I was in the same situation - hoping for any $700 CL CC!!!

I just got my first CLI (my card is 3 months old) and it was $700, too.  Must be a magic number!

I never would have known to app for Macy's until reading these forums - thanks Ilecs and everyone!!!

eta:  I must be pretty excited - there's an awful lot of exclamation points in there.

Message Edited by beamMEup on 11-04-2009 05:57 PM
Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks guys. Too bad I can't give some of my CLIs to DW's Macys...her CL keeps dropping. *smiles with glee that my budget looks that much better*.

Reminds me of the time someone stole my wallet containing a high-limit BofA. Guess what? I never called the police. Why? Because the thief was spending less than DW. I guess she is the CBO of the family....chief buying officer.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

Congrads on your increase. My luck has run out. I requested an increase on the 18th. The representative advised I have much of my limit remaining, therefore cannot grant an increase, However, if I was going to purchase something that went above my limit I would be approved. Baaah Humbug. I never have luck with cli's.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.