Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Amex Amazon offer for 20%

tag
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Another Amex Amazon offer for 20%

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amazon-get-20-off-when-you-use-at-least-one-membership-rewards-point-...

I’ve been turned down for a lot of the amazon offers lately after using them several times 10+.

Was able to add this to both of my accounts

20% back $50 max. Lower then the previous offers. But still good

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another Amex Amazon offer for 20%

Wasn’t able to get it Smiley Sad, probably because I’ve used Amex points on Amazon before.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently this is a good offer to buy some gift card, I tried and hotels.com, uber, play, safeway etc, gift cards will trigger the promo.

However, since I have not use my amazon account for a while, when I tried to use this offer, amazon shut my entire account down for 2 hours and cancelled my order.

Amazon, do better, and don't be a **bleep**.

Message 3 of 4
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Wasn't able to either. Boo.

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.