Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Synchony Question

tag
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

Another Synchony Question

Checked my accounts all still available. When I logged on to Amazon a screen to enter my current income popped up but it gave me the option to skip so I did. I have 4 accounts, 27000 combined Cl, 35,000 income all verifible although it going to be more on my 2016 tax return as I am now part of a family farm corporation after the passing of my Mom. I am not claiming my extra income as of yet because it's not on paper although the extra is in my bank accounts. My scores are all north of 760, no baddies at all, 100% payments on ALL my CC and 17% utilization across all my cards. What do you think they are looking for. Not sure if I have too much exposure for my current verifible income as I'm not claiming the extra yet. I have had all 4 accounts since 2010.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Another Synchony Question

Personally I would have updated. I think they will view you closer if not updated. Just the income that's verifiable. I get the update income and update when asked. Who knows you could get a CLI.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Got nothing so far. I updated with new job recently, no blink of eye. Just saw this on forum (only have one synch card).
Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I haven't had anything happen personally with mine, but am certainly watching this closely.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@belle6m2k wrote:

Checked my accounts all still available. When I logged on to Amazon a screen to enter my current income popped up but it gave me the option to skip so I did. I have 4 accounts, 27000 combined Cl, 35,000 income all verifible although it going to be more on my 2016 tax return as I am now part of a family farm corporation after the passing of my Mom. I am not claiming my extra income as of yet because it's not on paper although the extra is in my bank accounts. My scores are all north of 760, no baddies at all, 100% payments on ALL my CC and 17% utilization across all my cards. What do you think they are looking for. Not sure if I have too much exposure for my current verifible income as I'm not claiming the extra yet. I have had all 4 accounts since 2010.

This happened to me in May, I think it was. The message said in case we want to make an offer, please update your yearly income, so I did. Didn't think anything about it at the time. This was on Amazon and my Amazon card was a year old in May.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.