Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anticipating!

tag
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

Anticipating!

I know everyone loves seeing an approval or receiving their new card in the mail.

I, however, am anticipating the silver spade I'll be receiving in 6 days! Smiley Very Happy

Oh the joys of gardening
Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
sr383
Regular Contributor

Re: Anticipating!

Good job! ...

By the way, did you read about that new SPG offer? Smiley Tongue

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+Chase SlateBlue Cash EverydayFidelity VisaTU-803/EQ-808/EX-800
Message 2 of 9
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

Heh. I think I'm done with acquiring credit cards for the time being.

I have acquired all of the cards that I wanted. Smiley Wink
Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Message 3 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

You tell em hahha WTG! Just enjoy your cards and watch your credit get even stronger.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Laugh wrote:
I know everyone loves seeing an approval or receiving their new card in the mail.

I, however, am anticipating the silver spade I'll be receiving in 6 days! Smiley Very Happy

Oh the joys of gardening

BRAVO garden strong and proud of it 

T-6 the count down has began

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 9
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Laugh wrote:

Oh the joys of gardening

Yay, that is awesome!  Early Congrats on the silver!! Stay strong for the next 6 days Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 9
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys!

However, I have 1 month and 2 days to go Smiley Frustrated

I don't know how I messed it up since its in my sig. Been exhausted for the past 2 days though. 

Oh wells, I'll still be gardening! Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 9
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Laugh wrote:

Thanks guys!

I don't know how I messed it up since its in my sig. Been exhausted for the past 2 days though. 

It's ok, it will be here before you know it Smiley Wink   You are closer than I am to silver. I have 58days and 2hours to go.. I know, but counting down keeps me focused! Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 9
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

@Laugh wrote:

Thanks guys!

It's ok, it will be here before you know it Smiley Wink   You are closer than I am to silver. I have 58days and 2hours to go.. I know, but counting down keeps me focused! Smiley LOL

Haha I concur! Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.