Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Suspending future purchases

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Blispay updates?

Welcome back! @Anonymous 

I've already thrown in the towel on them as I don't think they're gonna make it out past this pandemic and economic tragedy!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 501 of 550
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Considering their facebook and twitter pages have been suspended, "select assets" were acquired by a Comenity sub in May of 2019, and Linkedin only shows 5 employees, several of whom have other jobs and just haven't updated the "end date" on their blispay stint... I'd say they aren't coming back. 

I figured as much, thanks for the update.  Strange to me that they haven't just closed all accounts at this point.

Message 502 of 550
minski
Established Contributor

I agree. I have been keeping an eye out for updates myself. At this point, I am pretty much resigned to it not coming back. Not so much to the point of closing the card myself but just not expecting it back. I too find it odd that they aren't closing the cards, though, but I suppose it doesn't really make a difference since no one is allowed to use their lines of credit anyway....

Message 503 of 550
zerofire
Valued Contributor

I too find it strange that the accounts have not been closed but considering how letting it report paid on time for many years is the issuers problem I will take the free credit history. The handling is definitely subpar but what can a person do? I personally have better cards now so weather it lets me charge or not is their issue. My recommendation is to let it sit for now as it helps your history and go grab the AOD Signature card. You will be much happier.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 504 of 550
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

There's probably no one left to do any work at the shop other than the security guard.  🤪

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 505 of 550
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Blispay App and Website no longer working

Hi,

Has anyone noticed that the Blispay App and Website are no longer accessable? Any ideas on how I can make a payment?

Thanks

Message 506 of 550
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay App and Website no longer working

I don't have them but website working for me. Could be regional!

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 507 of 550
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Both NOT working for me for about a week now. 

I think they're closing shop now. At least what's left of them anyways.

Message 508 of 550
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

They don't make it easy to pay the bill. If they close up I wonder what that means for our balances?

Thanks

Message 509 of 550
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@TryN2Rebuild wrote:

They don't make it easy to pay the bill. If they close up I wonder what that means for our balances?

Thanks

They stopped all charging privileges in Oct 2018. Most would've already paid off balances by this time but For those who are still making payments then mailing-in checks is the only option left.

Message 510 of 550
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.