cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Blispay updates?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Any Blispay updates?

Hi forum.  I have not really posted or read much in 2020.  A quick search on this topic came up empty.  Has there been any updates or talk at all regarding Blispay in the last 6-12 months?  I can see that use of the product is still suspended, just wondering if there were any rumblings of it becoming available for use again or anything.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Blispay updates?

Good to see you @BrutalBodyShots ! Haven't seen anything written in months.

Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@BrutalBodyShots wrote:

Hi forum.  I have not really posted or read much in 2020.  A quick search on this topic came up empty.  Has there been any updates or talk at all regarding Blispay in the last 6-12 months?  I can see that use of the product is still suspended, just wondering if there were any rumblings of it becoming available for use again or anything.  Thank you.

Considering their facebook and twitter pages have been suspended, "select assets" were acquired by a Comenity sub in May of 2019, and Linkedin only shows 5 employees, several of whom have other jobs and just haven't updated the "end date" on their blispay stint... I'd say they aren't coming back. 

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden_sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX
06-29-2020

Dogbert

04-03-2020

Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Welcome back! @BrutalBodyShots 

I've already thrown in the towel on them as I don't think they're gonna make it out past this pandemic and economic tragedy!

BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

New cc TLs : 1/6 ; 1/12 ; 2/24
HPs EX 2 EQ 2 TU 1
AAoA 5y4m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$220K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Dogbert wrote:

Considering their facebook and twitter pages have been suspended, "select assets" were acquired by a Comenity sub in May of 2019, and Linkedin only shows 5 employees, several of whom have other jobs and just haven't updated the "end date" on their blispay stint... I'd say they aren't coming back. 

I figured as much, thanks for the update.  Strange to me that they haven't just closed all accounts at this point.

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree. I have been keeping an eye out for updates myself. At this point, I am pretty much resigned to it not coming back. Not so much to the point of closing the card myself but just not expecting it back. I too find it odd that they aren't closing the cards, though, but I suppose it doesn't really make a difference since no one is allowed to use their lines of credit anyway....

Message 6 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I too find it strange that the accounts have not been closed but considering how letting it report paid on time for many years is the issuers problem I will take the free credit history. The handling is definitely subpar but what can a person do? I personally have better cards now so weather it lets me charge or not is their issue. My recommendation is to let it sit for now as it helps your history and go grab the AOD Signature card. You will be much happier.

TU:758 06/19/20 Bank of America--EX: 776 06/10/20 Experian--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 07/02/20
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Discover It C, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, HSBC Cash Rewards WMC, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), UMB Bank Simply Rewards V[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC)
Wishlist: AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

There's probably no one left to do any work at the shop other than the security guard.  🤪

BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

New cc TLs : 1/6 ; 1/12 ; 2/24
HPs EX 2 EQ 2 TU 1
AAoA 5y4m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$220K+ Total Limits

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.