cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any CLI success on HSBC Discover direct rewards cards?

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Any CLI success on HSBC Discover direct rewards cards?

I am just trying to maximize my UTL  and credit score b4 my mini app spree in june.....

just wondering if calling the exec #  at Cap one would help....im 1 for 2 ...managed a 3000 cli on cap one plat card...denied for BB store card cli due to it being a plan B acount ( max 750 CL).....also would like the increase so my utl would not take a hit ( albeit only 750 ding)...

I have had the HSBC direct rewards card since 01/2007 with only 1 increase since then from 1000 to 1300......

thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: Any CLI success on HSBC Discover direct rewards cards?

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

I am just trying to maximize my UTL  and credit score b4 my mini app spree in june.....

just wondering if calling the exec #  at Cap one would help....im 1 for 2 ...managed a 3000 cli on cap one plat card...denied for BB store card cli due to it being a plan B acount ( max 750 CL).....also would like the increase so my utl would not take a hit ( albeit only 750 ding)...

I have had the HSBC direct rewards card since 01/2007 with only 1 increase since then from 1000 to 1300......

thanks in advance

Anyone?

Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

thanks in advance

Just try it , the only real way you going to know. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
tcbofade
Super Contributor

I've had that card since December of 09.

DW got that card in November of 11.

No cli's on either of them.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.