cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Chase Slate CLI success stories out there?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Chase Slate CLI success stories out there?

Even with a HP, any stories of good increases? I heard they are known for very minimal increases even after a HP. My Chase Slate is only at 1000 (lowest limit card), wondering what stories are out there to see if its worth my time/HP.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Any Chase Slate CLI success stories out there?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool that is a pretty big chase freedom jump!! Any success stories for chase slate cli? I only started at 1000, I don't want to merge with other lines or get new chase card though
Message 3 of 4
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Success stories are only somewhat useful because ultimately what you qualify for is what you will get. Since you are willing to take the HP, and don't want to open a new account, your best bet is to just try and see what happens. Worst case scenario is a decline.

How old is the card, though? The 1k limit shows they weren't very confident in your profile at the time of approval. So if it has only been a little bit of time, may be better to wait. If the account is well established and your profile looks good, take the HP and ask for what you want, and see what happens.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.