Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Citi CLI glitch 2019 reversals?

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Citi CLI glitch 2019 reversals?

@Anonymous wrote:

Back in the spring of 2019 there were probably around a dozen members of this forum that were able to take advantage of a Citi SP CLI "glitch" where they were able to take their limits up $20k+ with multiple SP CLIs back to back to back.  I was just wondering if everyone that was able to capitalize on that small window of opportunity still had those monster growth limits today, or if Citi ever did any reversals.  Thank you.

For reference, this was one of the main threads that discussed and followed the glitch when it happened:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/UPDATE-Citi-CLI-Glitch-20-000-SP-CLI/m-p/5596808

Well mine is still intact.

Have not gotten another CLI as @credit_is_crack  said,

but otherwise no problems at all @Anonymous 

Good seeing ya on the boards again,

Cheers

Message 11 of 17
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Nice Glitch!  I wasn't around, I got my Citi Costco card in May 2019 and then went into the garden and stopped visting here, too tempting at times to go and apply for cards or request CLI's when I see all the fun everyone else is having (ha!).  Great to see that the limits are still in-tact for at least some who took advantage!  

Message 12 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I can confirm i was around at the time and have kept shooting blanks before and after on cli requests. Absolutely no reversals on their equal opportunistic treatment of me! Thanks CitibankSmiley Wink

Message 13 of 17
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Yeah I remember drooling all over that thread being on a bk auto decline on CLI!

But great to hear citi never took anything back their glitch gave away!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 14 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@AllZero @Anonymous 

No reversals for me. Of course I've been denied a CLI request ever since lol but still holding at $40,700

Sure @credit_is_crack , Rub it in will yaSmiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@credit_is_crack  Thank you for the confirmation. I think you used up 5 or more years of CLI ask with the glitch Smiley Tongue

@AllZero, I say give em 10 years for making us sufferSmiley Surprised

Message 16 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

I can confirm i was around at the time and have kept shooting blanks before and after on cli requests. Absolutely no reversals on their equal opportunistic treatment of me! Thanks CitibankSmiley Wink

Your not alone!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.