cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Citi card holders not get FICO update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Citi card holders not get FICO update?

In chatting with a few people in another thread, I found that all of us had our last FICO score update on our Citi cards on 12/26/17.  Anyone else experience the same thing?  I'm curious if perhaps there have been up updates yet in 2018 or what the deal is.  Any info or data here would be helpful.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any Citi card holders not get FICO update?

Although it appears to update each month (give or take - not the same date though), the site has a disclaimer.  It's possible it may update at a later point.

Important items to note:

• We may not receive a new score for you each month. You won’t see a score if we did not receive one for a given month.
Message 2 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stuck at 12/26/2017 too. I was thinking they would update this Monday, but apparently they are even slower than I expect.

Message 3 of 48
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

12/26 here as well. For what it's worth this is on the DW's Costco Visa

Message 4 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

12/26 here as well. For what it's worth this is on the DW's Costco Visa

+1 Me too! Last one was 12/26 from my Costco Visa

Message 5 of 48
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Same here...12/26/17

Message 6 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is stuck at 12/26 also.  Citi is one of those where you never can predict when the score updates.  The update will then show it happened as much as a week ago.

I was checking my Credit Karma scores every Friday night at 3:15am for the update until I got my free annual credit report.

Looks like they SP every time I logged in.  I didn't check it last Friday night because of this.

I have 3 Synchrony cards which give me a free credit score.  They offer scores on different dates.  All three come from the same bureau and are identical every month so I stopped checking on two of them.

NFCU offers an update about every 1 1/2 months.

I also check Chase, Credit Sesame, Freecreditscore.com and Credit.com.

OK, so I am a little obsessive.

Message 7 of 48
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

...OK, so I am a little obsessive.

ummm...  we should really define obsessive further Smiley Wink

Capture.JPG

Message 8 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Since i always seem to have issues with Eq due to freeze, one day my free score from Citi disappeared and havent seen it since on my Dc. Just like my Penfed or Navy where i cant see my Fico 9 or they just dont update my scores i guess due to freeze.

However, i remember when i had one on my Citi Dc, they were always slow to update.
Message 9 of 48
LCC_mk14
Regular Contributor

I’m in the same boat - last update 12/26

Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.