cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Citi card holders not get FICO update?

tag
awg420
Regular Contributor

Re: Any Citi card holders not get FICO update?

Mine hasn't been updated since 12/26/17 either. I have a DC and also an AU on a Costco. 

Message 31 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine got updated too, 8 point drop mostly due to new account (no new inquiry on Equifax).citi-fico.png

Message 32 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated score for me today - tried an SP CLI just for the heck of it - got the expected no can do as I just got a CLI a month or so ago.  Really, Citi - everyone else trusts me with 25k or more but you wont let me get past 3600 on my DC card.    Maybe I should close you like I was thinking last year.  Smiley Sad

As you said, that's pretty much expected.  I'm not sure I've ever heard of anyone getting a SP CLI from Citi 1 month after their previous CLI.  Citi isn't Discover when it comes to CLIs Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

My citi Costco remains at the 12/26/17 date it's been stuck on forever. I feel like citi always takes at least 45+ days to update and when it does the score is ALWAYS dated at least a month earlier than the day it is updated on.
Message 34 of 48
Grabiela
New Contributor

Mine got updated today.

Message 35 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was updated to 1/23/18. Before it was stuck on the 12/26/17. Got a 42pt point bump based on that FICO 8 Bankcard and Citi still won't give me a CLI. Basically from the denial letter it pretty much says that they neeed to pull my credit report to consider a CLI. Don't feel like doing that. Oh, well.

Message 36 of 48
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

wrote:

Updated score for me today - tried an SP CLI just for the heck of it - got the expected no can do as I just got a CLI a month or so ago.  Really, Citi - everyone else trusts me with 25k or more but you wont let me get past 3600 on my DC card.    Maybe I should close you like I was thinking last year.  Smiley Sad

I feel your pain.  Recently went through the same exercise.  Only my Citizens Bank CL is lower than my Citi CL, but that's because I'd need a hard pull to impove the former, and its not high on my to-do list. (In any event, the CB WMC has 8 years, no FTF and no AF, so it stays.  Citizens Bank was good to us during our 15 years in New England.)

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 37 of 48
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Grabiela wrote:

Mine got updated today.

Mine updated today as well.  The report date is 1/23/18.  Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 48
Gmood1
Super Contributor

wrote:

@Grabiela wrote:

Mine got updated today.

Mine updated today as well.  The report date is 1/23/18.  Smiley Happy

Mine popped in as well. I called and told them the UnkaB was a relative. And I needed my score. lol 

The funny thing is I added 7 new accounts from Aug through Dec. My score actually went up.lol

Screenshot_20180208-162712.png

Message 39 of 48
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I hear ya, @Gmood1Smiley Very Happy

I got an unexpected 'bump' as well... in my case, I suspect it's due to a handful of accounts and HPs all hitting the 12 month mark. 

CitiScoreFeb2018.png

Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.