Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Cool NEW CARDS coming out?!

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Any Cool NEW CARDS coming out?!

I'm bored LOL as I often am, I wanted to know since seeing the topic of the X1 card if there are any New or Exciting things a-foot/a-brew LOL    Not talking about Amex, Chase, Discover, Navy cards that are well known but more so of cards people may not know about or little random banks that have neat cards out or coming soon?!      Just looking to find new cool stuff to share if possible Smiley Very Happy

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any Cool NEW CARDS coming out?!

It's pretty quiet right now which is making it really easy to garden. 

Message 2 of 45
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous   LMAO maybe that's why I'm extra bored lately I feel like everything is sort of at a halt or at the very least a loooooooong pause?!

Message 3 of 45
Kforce
Valued Contributor

Leave the garden.

Get two new cards.

Then a new "Cool" card will be announced. (Almost always works)

Message 4 of 45
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep, it's a great time to work on getting under 5/24 right now if anyone's been looking for a new chase card in the near future.

I'm only 4/24, but in april I'll be 1/24 if I don't get anything new before then, and lately it seems exceedingly unlikely that I'll get anything new before then.

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 5 of 45
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Kforce      LMAO always or just like you give in to get that one thing and then next week it's on Sale!   XD

Message 6 of 45
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@coreysw12     Oh you are very close I would just hold out honestly Smiley Very Happy   April is pretty much next week the way this year is going....LOL

Message 7 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coreysw12 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep, it's a great time to work on getting under 5/24 right now if anyone's been looking for a new chase card in the near future.

I'm only 4/24, but in april I'll be 1/24 if I don't get anything new before then, and lately it seems exceedingly unlikely that I'll get anything new before then.

I'm still 19/24... 😅 Gotta wait til 9/2021 before I'm 4/24 (actually will be 1/24 10/2021 so I can add 3 cards between then and now). 

Only immediate plans are US Bank Cash+. 

Message 8 of 45
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous    LMAO that looks like my Vantage EQ I have like 11 or 12 that will be going out in groups over the next year or so I may be exaggerating on the number a bit but it is a lot LOL....But at least you got the option for 3 cards by then does US BANK have the same 5/24 rule as Chase?!

Message 9 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Anonymous    LMAO that looks like my Vantage EQ I have like 11 or 12 that will be going out in groups over the next year or so I may be exaggerating on the number a bit but it is a lot LOL....But at least you got the option for 3 cards by then does US BANK have the same 5/24 rule as Chase?!

US Bank has a 1/12 rule lately. I'll be 1/12 next month, thinking I'll apply either next month or wait until November. I'm not really in a rush either way. If I buy a new phone, I will want a card to earn a quick SUB, so it depends on when Apple launches the 12 Pro Max and whether or not I actually want to upgrade from my XS Max. And I may just choose to use my Apple Card and finance it. 

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.