Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Info on Legacy Visa Issued By First National Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Info on Legacy Visa Issued By First National Bank

Received a pre approval today for a Legacy Visa with a SL of up to $1500. The card is issued by First National Bank. It comes with a nice $75 annual fee. :/ Any info? Not taking, just curious.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any Info on Legacy Visa Issued By First National Bank

@Anonymous wrote:
Received a pre approval today for a Legacy Visa with a SL of up to $1500. The card is issued by First National Bank. It comes with a nice $75 annual fee. :/ Any info? Not taking, just curious.

Apparently it's one of the better subprime CC's.

I got an offer from them too along with a so-so FNBO offer.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen worse for subprime CC, but based on what you have already, it's a Legacy not worth remembering...

Message 3 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Love the "Up to 1500" words..  I would say Merrick > Legacy > Credit 1 > FP..

Message 4 of 16
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Love the "Up to 1500" words..  I would say Merrick > Legacy > Credit 1 > FP..

Actually. I have that card, and was in 500s when approved, 750 starting limit.  Merrick, not so much.

however, as stated above, OP doesn't need it.  I am in primer territory, and when the 12th statement reports, it's gone, toast, cruncher, history, off the boards, etc,  (it's done it's job, and not recognized by many computer algorithms as sub prime).

Signature needs updating
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information! Definitely didn't need or want, just curious! I guess if it's a better subprime, I'm moving in the right direction! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 16
kade6767
Contributor

I got the same offer. Also, one from Blaze and their MasterCard. All the same company. I actually sent back the pre-approved one for the Legacy just out of curiosity. They requested to verify my address for some reason. Came back with a card with a $1500 limit and the $75 AF. I'm actually contemplating accepting it since I can't get Capital One to raise my Quicksilver beyond $1250. Heck, I just got BoA to raise me from $1,000 to $4500 after only having the card 2 months. Maybe this is better than CapOne?

Walmart Store Card $5,000 Bank of America Cash Rewards $4,500 Chase Amazon Visa $3,000 Capital One QS1 $1,250 Macy's $1,600
Message 7 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@kade6767 wrote:

I got the same offer. Also, one from Blaze and their MasterCard. All the same company. I actually sent back the pre-approved one for the Legacy just out of curiosity. They requested to verify my address for some reason. Came back with a card with a $1500 limit and the $75 AF. I'm actually contemplating accepting it since I can't get Capital One to raise my Quicksilver beyond $1250. Heck, I just got BoA to raise me from $1,000 to $4500 after only having the card 2 months. Maybe this is better than CapOne?

I had the card for 1 year when I started my rebuild then canceled it out. If you need another card and are unable to be approved from someone else then you might want to take it.

Message 8 of 16
betax
New Contributor

I have the first savings MasterCard 350limit. 75 Annual fee. Had it a couple months no issues. Pre approved inventation by mail. if you have other cards like capital one I would pass on this. good if you need a positive trade line.
Message 9 of 16
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@kade6767 wrote:

Your line up is good enough.  My scores were low when pre approved.  I just cancelled after the 12th statement.  There is no redeeming feature for the annual fee.  No rewards, high apr.  It's a rebuilders card, and the CS will readily admit that.  They served their purpose, and are now dismissed from my portfolio. Smiley Very Happy

Signature needs updating
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.