cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Luck With The "New" CapOne Luv Button?

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Luck With The "New" CapOne Luv Button?

Very strange. I tried it back on the 24th of June i have gotten no letter or email till today. Been logging in to my account every day and so far nothing. I know i submitted the request cuz it said i would get a letter in 7-10 business days.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 31 of 53
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

Very strange. I tried it back on the 24th of June i have gotten no letter or email till today. Been logging in to my account every day and so far nothing. I know i submitted the request cuz it said i would get a letter in 7-10 business days.

nevermind, found it. Was looking at the wrong area. Had to look on documents...lol

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 32 of 53
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I clicked it on my $500 CL account and got "we will let you know"

My partner who has a $15k cash rewards also got the same "we will let you know" message.

Message 33 of 53
Transmogrifying_Bee
Frequent Contributor

My turn!  I've had this CapOne M/C account for several years now, and with a CL that has been stalled out at $3K for most of its tenure.  Their reply to my most recent CLI request:

" . . . You recently requested a credit line increase for your Capital One® account. Unfortunately, your

account isn´t eligible right now. We know this isn´t the answer you were hoping for and we want to

help you understand why:

-  Recent use of this account's existing credit line has been too low.

-  A credit limit increase on your account is currently not available upon request in order to review

account activity at assigned credit limits

In case you need a little more clarity

, we´ve included some additional information on a separate

page. You´ll see FAQs, common reasons that requests for credit line increases are declined, and useful

suggestions on what you can do next."     (e.o.m.)

FICO Score 8: EQ 823 EX 817 TU 825 **** VantageScore 4.0: 825 **** VantageScore 3.0: EQ 823 EX 826 TU 825
TOTAL CL (6 cards): $141.0K **** INQUIRIES 2 yrs (1 yr): EQ 0(1) EX 0(0) TU 0(0) **** UTILIZ: 1 % **** GOAL: FICO Score 8: 840+
r>>
Amex BCE 30K || NASA FCU Rewards Visa 30K || Chase Sapphire Visa Signature 21.5K || PayPal Extras MC 20K
CITI Diamond Preferred MC 25.0K || Discover it 14.5K **** CLOSED 7 cards **** GARDENING since 9-26-2014
Message 34 of 53
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

After seeing this post, I tried this morning and got the "we'll let you know" message.

Strange because I received an email from Cap1 about 2 weeks ago saying I was eligible to upgrade my builder card to Venture.  So far I haven't bitten from their apple on that deal. 

I don't think my card is eligible for a CLI and the $4K CL is set in stone but when I saw this posting, I wanted to try.

We'll see in 10 days.

Let em' try and soft me, I have all 3 bureaus frozen.. . . Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 53
red259
Super Contributor

@Corgihound wrote:

My turn!  I've had this CapOne M/C account for several years now, and with a CL that has been stalled out at $3K for most of its tenure.  Their reply to my most recent CLI request:

" . . . You recently requested a credit line increase for your Capital One® account. Unfortunately, your

account isn´t eligible right now. We know this isn´t the answer you were hoping for and we want to

help you understand why:

-  Recent use of this account's existing credit line has been too low.

-  A credit limit increase on your account is currently not available upon request in order to review

account activity at assigned credit limits

In case you need a little more clarity

, we´ve included some additional information on a separate

page. You´ll see FAQs, common reasons that requests for credit line increases are declined, and useful

suggestions on what you can do next."     (e.o.m.)

How much of the 3K credit line have you been using over the last couple of months?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 36 of 53
bobkabob
Established Member

Going on up! Got the Instant increase of $500 for a new CL of $1800 Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 53
red259
Super Contributor

@GatorGuy wrote:

I hit the button and got the wait for our response by mail within 30 days. I figured it would be a no. However they gave me a $5k boost from $25k to $30k on my Venture card. 3 days after hitting the button I logged on and saw the increased limit in my account. I was very surprised to say the least. I have had this card since 2008 and this is only my 2nd CLI.

How much were you using the card before applying for the CLI? I have seen others denied because they were not using enough of their CL. What was the amount of your previous CLI?  

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 38 of 53
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@RSCo wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck in getting a CLI by hitting the "new" capone luv button?

Yes, DW cap1 was stuck at 1.5k for 2 years now. I hit the luv button for her and got $500. I think you can do it again every 6 months.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 39 of 53
Essence
Contributor

I was also able to get a $500 CLI. Total credit line of $1,000 now. It's a capital one for newcomers card

Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.