Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any alternate of Plastiq ?

tag
dracut77
New Contributor

Any alternate of Plastiq ?

Hi,
I want to issue check from my Amex credit card and one good option is Plastiq. This is meet SUB requirements. Though Plastiq started accepting Amex since past week, but when I add, it throws error - "We are experiencing a temporary outage with our American Express integration. While we work on a fix, please try and use another card for any urgent payments. We apologize for the inconvenience".
Don't know, how long it can go. Is there any other service, I can use instead?
Melio is one such solution, but that is only for business and business credit cards.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
swankytiger
Regular Contributor

Re: Any alternate of Plastiq ?

AMEX has been cracking down on that recenty and will claw back the SUB.

Main Card Setup

Non Amex Cards

Sock Drawer Cards

Chopping Block
Message 2 of 4
dracut77
New Contributor

@swankytiger wrote:

AMEX has been cracking down on that recenty and will claw back the SUB.

So, I assume it will be difficult to get SUB with these tricks going forward ?

Is there any other way like Plastiq, which issues check, if you know?

Message 3 of 4
stefanilinn
New Visitor

I used plastiq for years to pay rent until they would not take Amex anymore. Finally option came back as the last time I could use it was Feb 2023 and I could pay rent again with Plastiq using Amex Nov 1, 2023. Went to pay rent again today for December and **bleep** it they won't let me use my Amex card!!! Why?!! Why does Amex stop this? What do they care? I'm not trying to get a sign up bonus! Have had the card for a decade. 

Starting Score: 695
Current Score: 727
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.