Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any approvals with these scores?

tag
travelguru
New Contributor

Any approvals with these scores?

Hello everyone,

I want a decent limit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex) and I have the following scores: EQ 629, TU 643, EX 622. I have a zero balance on 6-7 cards, and no currnet late payments in over 2.5 years, no public records, etc. I had a AMEX years ago which charged off, and my understanding is that they blacklist people. What about Barclay? I was also with Justice FCU and Pentagon years ago with a charge off. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any approvals with these scores?

What cards and limits do you have now and your aaoa as well?

Message 2 of 18
maksimfa
Contributor

Start with Barclays Rewards card for average credit.  They got me started off well.

Message 3 of 18
travelguru
New Contributor

Does anyone know what CR Barclay's pulls?

Message 4 of 18
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Transunion for everything that I have seen. Good luck!
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 5 of 18
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Barclays pulls TU in Florida and Georgia. Not sure what state you're in. For the most part they are TU happy
Message 6 of 18
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

My TU score was lower than yours when I was approved for Barclays so definitely try with them. If you get denied, recon, recon, recon. They are very recon friendly. Their Rewards for Average Credit card really helped. I started with a $500 limit. 

Message 7 of 18
--HighHopes--
Regular Contributor

Yep...TU for Kentucky and Tennesse too.  I have 2 Barclay cards and both were TU pulls!  Good luck!  Also my TU was 657 when i got mine and it was instant without recon so if anything u may have to recon but i think you'll get it!

Message 8 of 18
travelguru
New Contributor

Well I went ahead and applied for the Barclay's and was denied. Do they allow and sometime reverse their decisions if I recon? What's my best course of action? Oh and I am in California.Thanks for all the help guys! 

Message 9 of 18
Ups77
Regular Contributor

They pulled tarns union for me.ny

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.