cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any cards that offer enhanced rewards for Marina's?

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Any cards that offer enhanced rewards for Marina's?

Not expecting much but I do think the NFCU Flagship covers RV parks.  I mean, C'Mon it is called NAVY federal...  perhaps they should throw a line to boaters?  It would be nice to earn more than 2% of $6k a year in gas and dockage!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
grower1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any cards that offer enhanced rewards for Marina's?

I love the idea of earning points towars boating/marinas etc..

Message 2 of 3
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: Any cards that offer enhanced rewards for Marina's?

I know Bank of America includes fuel at a Marina along with other fuel types like Kerosene and #2 Oil in the 3% fuel category. Dockage fees though are something else. If they accept mobile payments you can always get a US Bank Altitude Reserve. Sounds like you might want to check the coding of your merchants with the Visa MCC locator.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.