cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any cards that offer enhanced rewards for Marina's?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Any cards that offer enhanced rewards for Marina's?

Not expecting much but I do think the NFCU Flagship covers RV parks.  I mean, C'Mon it is called NAVY federal...  perhaps they should throw a line to boaters?  It would be nice to earn more than 2% of $6k a year in gas and dockage!

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = Very Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
12-1-19 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, FuelMan .8K, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Builder Pro 5.4K, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG | AMEX Biz Gold NPSL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any cards that offer enhanced rewards for Marina's?

I love the idea of earning points towars boating/marinas etc..

Message 2 of 3
Established Contributor

Re: Any cards that offer enhanced rewards for Marina's?

I know Bank of America includes fuel at a Marina along with other fuel types like Kerosene and #2 Oil in the 3% fuel category. Dockage fees though are something else. If they accept mobile payments you can always get a US Bank Altitude Reserve. Sounds like you might want to check the coding of your merchants with the Visa MCC locator.

TU:795 10/08/18 Synchrony--EX: 758 10/26/18 Discover--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 12/11/19
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend M, Citizens GreenSense M, Discover It, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), US Bank Cash+ VS
Wishlist: Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, UMB Bank Simply Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.