cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any chance chase can still honor the 100k pts for Saphhire Reserve?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any chance chase can still honor the 100k pts for Saphhire Reserve?

Lol I was charged the $450 today, 2 days after signing up and the day I got my card.
Message 41 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

The day you were approved not the day you get the card starts the clock. Leave yourself some cushion to be safe. Your minimum spend is all your purchases minus in credits you get like the $300 or if you return a sweater that you bought with the card. Hope this helps.

Message 42 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's how I got to the $4k fast with my sapphire. Buying and ended up returning lol
Message 43 of 53
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol I was charged the $450 today, 2 days after signing up and the day I got my card.

Right, just bad timing.   1st of the month following your sign up (on Jan 31)

Message 44 of 53
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The day you were approved not the day you get the card starts the clock. Leave yourself some cushion to be safe. Your minimum spend is all your purchases minus in credits you get like the $300 or if you return a sweater that you bought with the card. Hope this helps.

I really don't think that is true.   Returns yes, because they aren't net purchases, but you did buy the other stuff, Chase just happens to give you money back.

Message 45 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like a few us applied and "received" the card at the same time.

I was supposed to get mine yesterday but the UPS package wasnt there. Tracking number said DELIVERED front door.....but nothing.

I called Chase yesterday after some good searching and they canceled the card, changed number on the card and requested another go out. UPS number shows it's arriving today which is very fast seeing as I called at around 6pm last night.

I better get a metal card and not a plastic! But it's all good. I just need to start spending and paying things off.

Message 46 of 53
techiegirl
Regular Contributor

I was approved for CSR yesterday, so last night I called and PC'd the CSP to a regular Sapphire.  I already have the Freedom and Freedum Unlimited.  

FICO: EQ - 809 TU- 808 EX - 797
Message 47 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paid the $95 af for the preffered card in oct. gonna see my options. I too already have both freedoms. 

It was either transfer the cl the CL to the csr or pc to some other kind of card but didn't know the regular sapphire was still a option. 

Message 48 of 53
techiegirl
Regular Contributor

DarkR166:  I was told the AF is prorated.  My card was renewed in November, so I should be getting some credit back.

FICO: EQ - 809 TU- 808 EX - 797
Message 49 of 53
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@techiegirl wrote:

DarkR166:  I was told the AF is prorated.  My card was renewed in November, so I should be getting some credit back.

Yes, I got about $35 of the fee back.

But why Sapphire?   Isn't that completely subsumed by CSR?   Personally I would go for a second Freedom for the rare cases where I might exceed the cap on one

Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.