Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any experience with Comenity VS and Venus CC billing cycle

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any experience with Comenity VS and Venus CC billing cycle

Hello to All,

Im fairly new to posting in the group, but have been following for awhile. 
Question: I recently got two cards with Comenity--Venus and Victoria Secret. I have had them for 2 months. First reported on Credit Report on March 31, 2021. II usually pay my accounts in full really early. However, I did not pay early this time. My VS CC is usually due on the 24th of each month. My Venus CC first month payment was due on the 24th and this month it was the 17th, which made me late this month when I logged in to pay today. Strangely, there was no late fee. Now I'm nervous! Does anyone have any experience with Venus? If so, how is the statement closing date structured? I have pulled my score up from the low 500's to a current score of EQ 621 TU 619 EX 641 since June 2020. I don't want to jeopardize my progress.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

Re: Any experience with Comenity VS and Venus CC billing cycle

Not sure about either of these cards.  Often, Comenity will have an option to change your due date to synch them up.

Log in --> Click on account --> Expand payment due date --> Click "Change Due Date"

I find that helps me ... that and autopay for minimum amount due "just in case" you forgot like I did this month.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any experience with Comenity VS and Venus CC billing cycle

Thank you! I think that will be the best option for me!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.