Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any experience with PSECU?

tag
vizon
Regular Contributor

Any experience with PSECU?

Im looking at getting an account with PSECU and have heard some great things about this CU like navyfed. Any members here have experience with PSECU card and autoloans?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any experience with PSECU?

Since they're geo-restricted the sample pool will be a bit more limited.  I would suggest going under approvals and searching them for CC approvals and if you go under auto loans and run a search you should find some more info.

In general though most CU's are easy to deal with and offer better rates than banks.

Message 2 of 4
Roger1071549
New Contributor

I have a PSECU founders card (the 1.5% or 2% one). I like the CU. Only issue I have is if you use your rewards for an account credit, you cant schedule a payment in the future for the remaining amount. You would have to pay it that day (or schedule less). Otherwise great card and easy to deal with.
Message 3 of 4
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

I'm at work atm but can type a fast reply. I joined about a year and a half ago. I live in PA so all I had to do was join an affiliate club for a nominal fee. No ID or Docs required for me YMMV. Was approved for 30K credit. Split it between the Founders card and the Classic Card. 15k each. Also hit is hem up for a 17 K personal loan. Only required my electronic signature. No docs needed. You can use your credit card as cash advance also with no different apr which is sweet. Amy other questions I will try and answer later.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.