Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good signup offers out there

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Any good signup offers out there

I got a lot of charges coming up and was thinking it would be an easy way to meet a signup. I'm not seeing many good offers at the moment. Anyone know of a high signup offer currently available? Interested in travel cards. I'm 5/24 with chase. I can do (anjd maybe it would be better to do business cards). Possible cards I was thinking about was amex business prg/plat, citi AA business, discover it (although its not really good for a signup offer), the alaska airlines card with BOA but the offer doesn't look that great. Any ideas?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any good signup offers out there

BoA MLB card $200 for $500 spent within 3 months.

Some people have been able to get 3 cards within a couple minutes, so free $600 basically.

Haven't tried for it yet.

Message 2 of 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Message 3 of 22
red259
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Here are the two sites I use from time to time.

http://www.maximizingmoney.com/category/credit-cards-offer-deals/

http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/best-credit-card-bonuses/

Hmm the jet blue card may be worth a look I guess. I only have one barclays card which I don't use anymore. Not sure if the signup goes higher.

;
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

I got a lot of charges coming up and was thinking it would be an easy way to meet a signup. I'm not seeing many good offers at the moment. Anyone know of a high signup offer currently available? Interested in travel cards. I'm 5/24 with chase. I can do (anjd maybe it would be better to do business cards). Possible cards I was thinking about was amex business prg/plat, citi AA business, discover it (although its not really good for a signup offer), the alaska airlines card with BOA but the offer doesn't look that great. Any ideas?

How about the Citi Prestige? Or do you have that already?

Message 5 of 22
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

CSP might still be the best out there now. If you can't get it, go Arrival+ and Venture

Message 6 of 22
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

How about the Citi Prestige? Or do you have that already?

Yea, have that card already. Good recommendation and i really like it. I currently have

CS, Amex plat, amex everyday, amex BCE, amex business spg (already had personal version), already had amex prg, freedom, hyatt, marriott, ink plus & bold, venture, arrival, prestige, premier, citi hilton, citi plat AA (personal)

;
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are traveling I would say the Amex PRG there are offers out there for 50000 for 1k or 2k spend or 65000 miles if you keep the card after the first year. You get 3x on airline and some other good reward tiers. I have the platinum and just wouldnt mine picking it up, but I am going to UR route.

Message 8 of 22
red259
Super Contributor

yea already had prg although if there was a good business offer I could get that version of it.What is the current status of chase 5/24 are there still some cards that are not subject to it?

;
Message 9 of 22
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@red259 wrote:

yea already had prg although if there was a good business offer I could get that version of it.What is the current status of chase 5/24 are there still some cards that are not subject to it?

AFAIK only a few cards aren't eligible for 5/24, and they mostly are ones with small bonuses. AARP, Amazon, Disney

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.