Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good signup offers out there

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Any good signup offers out there

I thought there was some reports that some specific co-brands weren't yet. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 11 of 22
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Like I said, AARP, Amazon, and Disney seem to be "safe" at the moment, but they don't offer any spectacular bonuses. As far as travel cards I think they are almost all under 5/24 now.

Ultimately if it's worth the risk of a wasted HP you can always try but don't expect much.

Message 12 of 22
red259
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Like I said, AARP, Amazon, and Disney seem to be "safe" at the moment, but they don't offer any spectacular bonuses. As far as travel cards I think they are almost all under 5/24 now.

Ultimately if it's worth the risk of a wasted HP you can always try but don't expect much.

I don't see a point in trying for cards where people are getting rejected for 5/24. The only cards from Chase that would interest me is a business marriott or any sort of united card or a BA card. 

;
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

I don't see a point in trying for cards where people are getting rejected for 5/24. The only cards from Chase that would interest me is a business marriott or any sort of united card or a BA card. 

The BA and Hyatt cards aren't under the 5/24 as of latest reports.

Message 14 of 22
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

Hmm that is interesting. I have the hyatt card so that is out but I will certainly take a look at the BA card. Probably safer going with a citi business AA card though to let my personal profile continue to age. 

;
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

Hmm that is interesting. I have the hyatt card so that is out but I will certainly take a look at the BA card. Probably safer going with a citi business AA card though to let my personal profile continue to age. 

The Citi business AA card is a good one as well.  I have that as well. Just make sure you apply under a 50K miles offer, not 30K.  

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

yea already had prg although if there was a good business offer I could get that version of it.What is the current status of chase 5/24 are there still some cards that are not subject to it?

A few weeks ago I was getting an Amex Business PRG offer for 75k. It was for 10k spend though (50k for first 5k spend, then an additional 25k after another 5k spend). The offer disappeared from my account so I can't give you a link, but maybe try searching for it?

Message 17 of 22
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

The Citi business AA card is a good one as well.  I have that as well. Just make sure you apply under a 50K miles offer, not 30K.  

do you know how citi is about reallocating credit if you are near the ceiling with them? They gave me auto CLIs on a couple of cards so it took away a lot of the breathing room I had for new apps. 

;
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

do you know how citi is about reallocating credit if you are near the ceiling with them? They gave me auto CLIs on a couple of cards so it took away a lot of the breathing room I had for new apps. 

They're pretty good at letting you redistribute credit to open another account.  

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.