Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any more Chase Slate offers?

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Any more Chase Slate offers?

So after the intro period with Chase Slate is it possible to get another 0% APR BT offer later down the road? Because i was doing some googling and it seems everyone recommends the Chase Slate, but i was thinking if i get this card and use it for my BT then what do i do in the future if i need another BT (hopefully never) 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any more Chase Slate offers?

Most Chase cards I believe have a 24 month period after initial approval for a card - after which, you can be treated like a completely new card holder if you had previously canceled and reapplied.  For example, if you took the CSP 40K offer and then canceled your card, you could re-apply to CSP 24 months after your initial approval and get another 40k points using the same offer (assuming it is still offered 2 years from now).  I would think the same concept that applies to bonus points offers would also apply to promotional APRs.  Check the terms to be sure.

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Any more Chase Slate offers?

not that I know of... My partner moved his slate limit into his freedom card and I don't know if it was a full year later or not he started getting offers for a new slate again which he now currently has.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.