Did you mean: 

Any new NFCU card sign up bonus?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any new NFCU card sign up bonus?

@FICOEmpire wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Those are some steep spend requirements. $150 for $3K, $250 for $3K, $500 for $4K. 

Agreed on the Cash Rewards and More Rewards. But isn't the Flagship's SUB what it usually is? Or has it been lower on the spend before? Also to note the Platinum is its typical 0/0 for 12, correct?

Yes that's the normal spend for the Flagship. I was just pointing out that they all have high spend requirements now. When I got my cashRewards in 2018 I got $150 for $1500 and last year they were offering $250 for $2500. 

Platinum is 0% for 12 months on BTs only and no, NFCU never charges BT fees. 

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bloccoblu wrote:

Does Navy Fed allow you to transfer some of one credit line to another card? I think I’ve seen mention of this in other posts but can’t be certain.Thanks 

Send a secure message and choose credit limit increase/decrease as the reason and they will do it no problem. 

Message 12 of 29
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@bloccoblu wrote:

Does Navy Fed allow you to transfer some of one credit line to another card? I think I’ve seen mention of this in other posts but can’t be certain.Thanks 

They will do it, but officially, they don't 

Message 13 of 29
bloccoblu
Contributor

I gotcha. Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@bloccoblu wrote:

They will do it, but officially, they don't 

That's only if you're closing one card to merge it with another. They have zero issue with reallocating existing cards. 

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FICOEmpire wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Those are some steep spend requirements. $150 for $3K, $250 for $3K, $500 for $4K. 

Agreed on the Cash Rewards and More Rewards. But isn't the Flagship's SUB what it usually is? Or has it been lower on the spend before? Also to note the Platinum is its typical 0/0 for 12, correct?

At least the Flagship is easier to meet, being a Visa that can be used everywhere I do business. However, the more Rewards is more limited to where you can use it. Case in point, my local utility services do not accept Amex. If I were to choose I'd liklely go Flagship simply for acceptance. 

Message 16 of 29
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a targeted email offer yesterday for the Cash Rewards with a $300 SUB for 3k spend AND 0% APR for 12 months on purchases. Check your emails, everyone.

Became a member in Dec, share savings & flagship checking w/ DD, FICO 8/9 around 800 for all three majors. This will be my first NFCU card!

Message 18 of 29
AllZero
Mega Contributor

^ Good luck on your application!
Message 19 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
^ Good luck on your application!

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.