^ Good luck on your application!

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

May the odds be ever in your favor! 😉

Message 21 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Any new NFCU card sign up bonus?

@Anonymous wrote:

Those are some steep spend requirements. $150 for $3K, $250 for $3K, $500 for $4K. 

$500 for $4K spend, No problem! , I will gladly take it! ..

91/3 on March 9thSmiley Wink

1) Flagship

2) CLI on Platinum

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got a targeted email offer yesterday for the Cash Rewards with a $300 SUB for 3k spend AND 0% APR for 12 months on purchases. Check your emails, everyone.

Became a member in Dec, share savings & flagship checking w/ DD, FICO 8/9 around 800 for all three majors. This will be my first NFCU card!

Good luck with your application! 

Message 23 of 29
Traveler101
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Those are some steep spend requirements. $150 for $3K, $250 for $3K, $500 for $4K. 

$500 for $4K spend, No problem! , I will gladly take it! ..

91/3 on March 9thSmiley Wink

1) Flagship

2) CLI on Platinum

Good luck!

Message 24 of 29
JNA1
Valued Contributor

It’s disappointing that there is no SUB on the Go Rewards card. I’d kinda like to add another Mastercard to my arsenal, but the 1.5% Cash Rewards card is pretty useless to me. The More Rewards card is the best of the 3 (for me) on paper, but really I’d only use the dining category after the SUB spend is over.
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $578,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

what's the 91/3 i saw twice in this thread? you can only get 3 credit products from them within 91 days? 

also, it seems that it's possible to apply for the visa sig with the SUB even if I already have a visa sig that I got from product changing? thanks!

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received the Flagship 50,000 points for 4k spend in 90 days offer via email yesterday afternoon late.

Message 27 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

what's the 91/3 i saw twice in this thread? you can only get 3 credit products from them within 91 days? 

also, it seems that it's possible to apply for the visa sig with the SUB even if I already have a visa sig that I got from product changing? thanks!

@Anonymous 

91/3  = (91 days and 3 statements)

You have to wait 91/3 from your last open card to get another card or CLI .. or you will be automatically rejected.

Navy has a three card limit and $85,000 max exposeure limit across 1-3 cards.

They also usually Pull TU for new apps and use EQ for CLI's (lately CLI's have been SP)

Hope that answers your question?

Message 28 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I received the Flagship 50,000 points for 4k spend in 90 days offer via email yesterday afternoon late.

Congrats on your offer!   .. I am applying for that on 3/9Smiley Happy

That works out to be $500 SUB

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.