Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any new approvals?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any new approvals?

During my little app spree in early March I apped and received cards from Discover ($5K), Citi Bank ($4K), and my favorite, US Bank ($8K). I'm done now...hopefully for years to come.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Miles - $25K CL - 1 month ago
Message 12 of 18
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
During my little app spree in early March I apped and received cards from Discover ($5K), Citi Bank ($4K), and my favorite, US Bank ($8K). I'm done now...hopefully for years to come.

Did you have any new inquiries and/or new accounts when you applied for the US Bank card? Also, what was your overall util. percentage at the time of application?

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hubby just applied for USAA Amex, approved for 10k and I just applied for Discover More, approved for 3k.

Dee

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@YoungEntrepeneur wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you have any new inquiries and/or new accounts when you applied for the US Bank card? Also, what was your overall util. percentage at the time of application?

Hi YoungE

US Bank pulled my EX report..I believe my FICO was 740 at the time...only 1 inquiry showing and that was 7 mos old. I believe my new ( 2 wks at the time) Discover card was on my report at the time and utilization was at either 16% or 22%. Sorry I can't be more exact. I have no baddies on my report. Oldest TL is 17 yrs old AAoA was over 6 yrs. 

Hope some of that helps!

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week-

Amex Green

Alliant VISA 

Message 16 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Late Feb: AmEx Blue *shivers*

Then I closed the Gold to save the fee. No new account sting, if they put the original year on it.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 18
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Saks world elite with $5K CL. I'm oficially done apping and have obtained all the cards I want except the centurion card.. someday haha.
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.