cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any of you gotten Premium CC with 1 collection reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any of you gotten Premium CC with 1 collection reporting?

@MountainHiker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a collection and a CO when I app'd for the Zync card.  I also CO's on an Amex Gold card back in 2004.  Granted I got the 500 limit with autopay, I don't really care.  I app'd to get the backdating and my foot back in the door with Amex.  I don't regret it at all. 

PS my EX was like 640

jtc

Was your collection with AMEX paid off or unpaid?

It was paid to AMEX a few months after the chargeoff.  Even if yours was unpaid, I don't think its going to matter.  The Zync seems like one of the easiest cards to get.  A 640 Fico with negative history, oh and my util% was 45 and 2 of my cards were over the limit.  I was shocked.  I also on that same night was approved for the Discover More card

Message 21 of 23
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a collection and a CO when I app'd for the Zync card.  I also CO's on an Amex Gold card back in 2004.  Granted I got the 500 limit with autopay, I don't really care.  I app'd to get the backdating and my foot back in the door with Amex.  I don't regret it at all. 

PS my EX was like 640

jtc

It was paid to AMEX a few months after the chargeoff.  Even if yours was unpaid, I don't think its going to matter.  The Zync seems like one of the easiest cards to get.  A 640 Fico with negative history, oh and my util% was 45 and 2 of my cards were over the limit.  I was shocked.  I also on that same night was approved for the Discover More card

Wow, Very impressive.You bacisly have the very cards that I hope to have.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MountainHiker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

PS my EX was like 640

jtc

Wow, Very impressive.You bacisly have the very cards that I hope to have.

Give both of them a shot.  I think you'd be able to get them.  Then let them Garden

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.