Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recent Cap1 account combinations?

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Any recent Cap1 account combinations?

I've been trying to combine my Cap1 cards for over a year with no luck. They are all in good standing and have a zero balance. I've even talked to different people at Cap1. They can't provide much of an answer. They tell me to keep trying. Just tried again... nothing.

Anyone able to combine their cards lately? 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Any recent Cap1 account combinations?

I haven't recently, but judging from how my combo requests went in the past with Cap1, I wish you luck lol.

Message 2 of 16
bk510
Valued Contributor

@masscredit wrote:

I've been trying to combine my Cap1 cards for over a year with no luck. They are all in good standing and have a zero balance. I've even talked to different people at Cap1. They can't provide much of an answer. They tell me to keep trying. Just tried again... nothing.

Anyone able to combine their cards lately? 

I just did mine like less than a month ago(like 3 weeks).Closed QS Visa and moved it over to my other QS Visa(22k).

Also pc'ed my Venture 1 to QS Visa siggy......

I had no issues......Need to update my sig,

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 3 of 16
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

Last month I combined my Cap 1 Platinum into my QS, no issues.

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a new Venture last week. It is allowing me to close my old QS and combine it into the new Venture. I clicked all the right buttons and was ready to hit submit when I changed my mind. And thought I would wait for six months and then try to combine the Venture into the QS and then ask if I can upgrade the QS to a WEMC because of the much higher CL. 

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently combined my Cap One QS MC into my Cap One QS Visa Siggy- no problems. The MC had a zero balance; the Visa had a balance. Both were over 6 months old.

Pretty seemless.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I combined my Plat and qs one cards about a month ago and it went with an issue.   Are you gettng an error message?  both over 6 mos old? I don't know what it could be   Sorry you're having a problem.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've combined Cap1 accounts recently without issue.  If it hasn't been working for you over a span of months and the reasons on the page aren't applicable to you I would either hop on their chat or give them a call and have them escalate the issue if necessary.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I combined accounts a couple of weeks ago with no issue at all. One was a year old and the other was two years old.

They can't help you do it through chat or on the phone, but I agree that I would reach out to them and see if they can give you any clarification.  In the past, people I've seen that were having trouble had old accounts, most of which did not start out as Cap1

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a combine last month

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.