cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way you can double dip resort credit on Aspire?

mr_suave
Established Contributor

Any way you can double dip resort credit on Aspire?

I have a resort stay scheduled a week or so after my next annual fee will be charged to my Aspire. To be specific, My fee should hit around March 20 next year and my stay would be March 29-1st. Would there be any clawback if I were to use the 250$ credit and then close the card before the 30 days to get the fee refunded?

Theres still a chance I may keep the card but its very slim with the airline credit becoming more difficult to use.

Amex Green NPSL, Amex Hilton Surpass 5k, Amex Marriott Bonvoy 1k, AMEX BBP 1k, AMEX Biz Cash 6k, BOA Cash Rewards 5k, BOA Better Balance Rewards 2k, Care Credit 15k, Chase Amazon Visa 19.825k, Discover 11.8k, Discover 12.5k, Nordstrom Store 4.5k , Fidelity Visa 10k, Cap 1 QS 15k, Cap 1 Savor 10.5k, Citi Rewards+ 4.4k, Citi DC 8k, Citi Advantage Platinum 5.5k, US Cash+ 3.5k, Altitude Reserve 12.5k, Paypal Mastercard 4k, Apple Card 6.5k, Wells Fargo Cash Wise 5k, BOA Premium Rewards 8k, Citi AA Biz 1.5k, Flexperks Biz 3k
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.