Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody also get lucky at Penfed??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody also get lucky at Penfed??

Just started a new membership and took the Platinum Visa that was offered.  Then they released the new Premium Travel Rewards a week after.  I submitted an app from their online form center (i think they took it off now) to transfer my Platinum balance and change fully to the Premium Travel Rewards.  Santa came early.  I now have both cards active with $10k on each.  I'm assuming they messed up.  No additional EQ pull either- just the AAoA effect of the new account.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Anybody also get lucky at Penfed??

It's not very likely it was a mistake. PenFed's system does not really lend itself to making mistakes like that. Congratulations!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't do it to intentationally to game the system and asked them to close the Platinum.  Nevertheless, I won't complain about having both.  I like PenFed  and usually get good CS minus the ability to download to Quicken/Money.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I didn't do it to intentationally to game the system and asked them to close the Platinum.  Nevertheless, I won't complain about having both.  I like PenFed  and usually get good CS minus the ability to download to Quicken/Money.

I get mine by downloading from the website and importing in.  I only mention this in case you haven't run across the portion under the transactions where you can download them.  Wish they would get picked up from within Quicken, but whatever Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just started a new membership and took the Platinum Visa that was offered.  Then they released the new Premium Travel Rewards a week after.  I submitted an app from their online form center (i think they took it off now) to transfer my Platinum balance and change fully to the Premium Travel Rewards.  Santa came early.  I now have both cards active with $10k on each.  I'm assuming they messed up.  No additional EQ pull either- just the AAoA effect of the new account.

Congrats! Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus

Message Edited by DI on 12-19-2009 09:22 PM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.